Dependable partners when things get really difficult
Your dependable partner for complex IT projects: with the aim of consolidating individual system landscapes into integrated ones, we analyze, construct, test and operate newly built projects. We also modernize customer specific existing systems that already work well and contain valuable expertise, getting them ready for future endeavors.
They are more than the sum of their parts: properly deployed, integrative solutions give IT systems new dimensions. At MGR Integration Solutions, we have been dedicated to this complex topic since the establishment of our enterprise and assist companies who are committed to keeping their complex systems secure and manageable.
Integrative solutions are sophisticated solutions
Regardless of whether our customers’ objective is to set up purchasing interfaces, to integrate the supply chain between suppliers and consumers via a B2B interface, to process inbound invoices or to send outbound invoices automatically or to optimize the quality of their product reference data on the basis of consistent master data management – the respective solutions can only be implemented on an integrative basis. This means that new correlations must be created and considered, while time-related transitions have to be organized as well. We attain these goals through the linkage and integration of different versions of a system. As complex integration solutions experts, we assist our customers with the strategic development of their IT landscapes.
Integration is at the heart of digitization
For digital transformation processes to move forward, compatible integration solutions must first be implemented. Before customers, partners or users can access the respective business functions of a corporation, interfaces must be created, media breaks must be eliminated, and a functioning system must be provided. MGR is your dependable partner in all phases of your digitization strategy – from planning to implementation and completion. Deploying a wide range of interface technologies and implementing a clear structure, we ensure that the complexity of updates remains manageable.
Support and software services
The operation of complex IT system hinges on an excellent strategy given that very different targets have to be taken into account:
- The focus is on the stable operation of the IT system that factors in user load requirements.
- The system owner has demands concerning the functionality of the systems and expects that changes are implemented promptly based on minimal budgets and risks.
- Lawmakers impose stringent requirements for the operation of IT systems that are part of the critical infrastructure: the deployed technologies must be in compliance with the accepted state of the art and must therefore always be up-to-date. Respective documentation must be retained and should be certified by qualified independent auditors.
- The technical and professional qualifications of the operating staff must be ensured and documented. Failure to do so may result in legal consequences.
- All of this is contingent upon an effective organization, which as a rule is attained in accordance with industry established standards (ITIL, DevOps, GAMP, etc.).
- The operation of IT systems is simultaneously subject to severe budget pressure since the operating costs, over time, make up the primary share of the IT system expenditures.
A number of specialists are essential for the professional operation of a heterogenous IT landscape. On the one hand, they have to be highly familiar with the systems so that under the best of circumstances, critical situations can be prevented or critical scenarios that have arisen can be efficiently and expeditiously eliminated. On the other hand, as a rule, cost pressure tends to result in the cutting back of support teams and leads to neglected IT system maintenance and the outdatedness of the systems over time.
The complexity of successful IT system continues to increase as time passes, given that functionalities are added and the technologies the systems are based upon are rendered obsolete. It is not always possible to install new systems.
MGR Integration Solutions has developed a proficient support model. Thanks to a portfolio composed of strategies, we are in a position to offer highly successful solutions even for complex support issues.
Our team of experienced support specialists is at the heart of our approach. Our team is composed of highly professional experts and colleagues who have outstanding know-how in the technology platforms they manage – across all layers of modern IT architectures. They consistently keep their know-how up-to-date.
Our colleagues boast excellent experience in the start-up and operation of complicated systems and are familiar with the applicable processes in compliance with ITIL and live the CI/CD based on our customers’ specifications.
We offer our clientele the option to deploy our support team not only for system monitoring and incident management, but also for the implementation of changes in conjunction with maintenance and problem management. As a result, your ongoing support costs will be optimally utilized. We keep your systems on par with the state of the art. The system specific knowledge of our teams is never obsolete and as a result, you will not incur maintenance or innovation backlogs in your critical company or KRITIS-relevant systems.
We keep your system documentation current and regularly obtain independent, third party expert opinions to document compliance pursuant to IT SIG2.0 (accepted rules of technology and/or state of the art compliance in accordance with the TeleTrusT recommendations).
Simply ask us and we will be happy to develop a tailor-made quotation for your specific needs. Thanks to the optimum use of synergies, we are in a position to offer quality at an attractive price.
Management & interim management
Are you encountering bottlenecks in project management, test coordination or service management? If so, we are here to assist you. We will assign qualified and experienced staff to bridge the gaps. The executives we deploy are all team players, never lone wolves. Moreover, they always have the support of our entire team.
"KRITIS" means we are committed to building your systems:
At MGR, we build systems that are part of the critical infrastructure. Not only do we have in place the necessary organization, we are also certified and work exclusively with qualified and certified staff. Along with our promise to deliver utmost quality, we have the iron will it takes to achieve success. We will join forces with you to complete all projects.
The attributes we offer include:
- The professional analysis of complex scenarios in agile or traditional project structures
- A highly developed SW factory on the basis of continuous testing and expeditious delivery cycles (Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD))
- Comprehensive and structured project documentation, periodic status reports
- Agility and sustainable operating costs reduction thanks to a high level of automation in quality assurance
- Hard-working, well organized teams
- Training for users as well as the technical and professional operation
- 24/7 support by a passionate hotline in the 2nd and 3rd level based on ITIL
There is a cost for everything: we offer our services at a fixed price based on verifiable, transparent cost calculations. This means that we share the project risk with you.
At MGR, our development team compiled software products on the basis of state of the art platforms. This applies to both, the deployed technology platforms and the tools used in the development process. To that end, modern tools are definitely not toys for technology experts, but important prerequisites for the creation of premium quality products.
We do not reinvent the wheel, but build our solutions on the basis of industry standard platforms. As a result, the products that are tailored to your needs come with qualities such as stability, scalability and effective monitoring.
Thanks to their solid knowledge acquired in training programs and through practical experience, our architects and developers are well-versed in the management of these technologies.
Ultimately, the use of modern, maintainable technologies, is a core component of the requirements imposed by the Federal Agency for Security and Information Technology when it comes to KRITIS relevant systems. They must be on par with the accepted state of the art. At MGR, we provide documentation for the products we create in the form of third party expert opinions.
Organization, Management and Documentation of the Development Process
- Products that are part of the Atlassian product family, such as Jira and Confluence.
In conjunction with this, our draft discipline is based on the arc42 Best Practices.
Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- GitLab, Jenkins
Middleware and Transport Platforms
- Products sourced from TIBCO, such as Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS), Active Matrix BusinessWorks 5.x and 6.x, ActiveSpaces Tuple Store, etc.
- MQTT and WebSockets as Internet-of-Things-Transports
- Apache Kafka as a distributed transport platform
- Apache Camel as an enterprise integration platform
- RedHat JBoss and Apache Karaf as application servers / OSGI containers
- Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL
- Hazelcast as the distributed cache
Programming Languages and Platforms
- Java, Spring / SpringBoot, C/C++, Oracle PL SQL
- JSF / PrimeFaces, Eclipse RCP, QT5
- Legacy technologies: QT3, QT4, Oracle Forms, Microsoft VB
- TIBCO SpotFire, Elastic Kibana
- VMWare, Docker
- Zookeeper, Kubernetes
- Ansible and Ansible Runner